Coffee Gelatin DessertAugust 18, 2020
Cranberry Eggnog SaladAugust 20, 2020
Make a healthy salad on this weekend.
- 4-1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 18 tablespoon Gelito gelatin
- 2 to 3 drops flavour according to taste (strawberry, rosewater)
- 4-1/2 cups cold water, divided
- 1 can evaporate milk, divided
- Whipped cream for topping
- Divide gelatin in 3 parts (6 tablespoons each)
- In a small bowl, add 3/4 cup boiling water to one part of gelatin.
- Stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve.
- Stir in 3/4 cup cold water. Pour into a glass bowl.
- Refrigerate until set but not firm
- In a clean bowl, dissolve another part of gelatin into 1/2 cup boiling water. Stir in 1/2 cup cold water and 1/2 cup milk. Spoon over the first layer. Refrigerate until set but not firm.
- Repeat 5 times, alternating plain and creamy gelatin layers.
- Refrigerate each layer until set but not firm before adding the next layer.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight. Serve with whipped topping and, if desired, fruit.
- Good for skin
- Healthy dessert
- Helps in weight lose
- Boost energy
- Refreshing dessert