Mac and CheeseSeptember 1, 2020
Caramel FrappuccinoSeptember 15, 2020
Kashmiri Chae with Protein Winters are coming soon! and this is going to be the most healthy chae in Town
- Water 4 cups
Kashmiri tea leaves
- 4 tsp Star anise
- 3-4 Cardamom
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Chillled
water 2 cups
- Milk 2 & ½
- Almonds crushed
crushed ½ tbs
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Gelatin 1 pinch
for healthy nutrition
- Kehwa 4 tbs or
as required Almonds crushed for garnishing Pistachio crushed for garnishing
- In kettle, add water, Kashmiri tea leaves, star anise, cardamom seeds and salt it to boil.
- Let it simmer for 20-30 minutes until it reduces to half.
- Add chilled water and mix well (8 to 10 minutes and cook for 5 minutes).
- Strain and set aside, kehwa is ready and can be refrigerated for up to 4-5 days.
- In Kettle add milk, almonds (crushed), pistachio (crushed), sugar (optional)and give it a good mix.
- Add gelatin in the
- Add kehwa and cook for a few minutes.
- Finally pour the tea in cups, add almonds (crushed) and pistachio (crushed).
- Kashmiri tea is ready.
Aids weight loss
Regulates blood sugar levels.
Low in Calories.
Good heart health.
Improves bone health.