Make your tea time special with strawberry Cheesecake.
Ingredients 15cm round mold :
30g melted butter
200g cream cheese
90g sour cream
80g strawberry puree
200ml heavy cream
10g lemon juice
150g strawberry puree
10g lemon juice
For topping strawberries
1. Crush 100g of cookies into small pieces, add 30g of drawn butter, crush mix and spread in a mold.
2. Softly knead 200 g of cream cheese and 90 g of sour cream, add 30 g of sugar, and mix further.
3. Add 6 g of powdered gelatin to 30 g of milk and soak. Dissolve in a water bath, add to ② and mix.
4. Make the strawberry puree. Rinse the strawberries with water, remove the shavings, cut into cubes, put in a pan, and heat with 220 g of strawberries, 30 g of sugar, and 10 g of lemon juice. When the water comes out, remove it from the heat and use a food processor to make it puree.
5. Add 80g of strawberry puree to ③ and mix. Let the rest cool.
6. Add 15g of sugar to 200ml of fresh cream, whisk loosely, add to ⑤ and mix. Pour into a mold lined with biscuits and chill in the freezer for 1 hour.
7. Make strawberry jelly. Soak 5 g of powdered gelatin in 35 g of water, dissolve in a water bath, and mix with 150 g of strawberry puree. Pour into rare cheese with a hardened surface and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
8. Make lemon jelly. Soak 7 g of powdered gelatin in 100 g of water.
9. Put 100g of water, 40g of sugar and 10g of lemon juice in a pan and heat until just before boiling. Add gelatin from ⑧ and dissolve. Cool by exposing to ice water.
10. Wash the strawberries, cut them in half and place them on top of the strawberry jelly. Pour about half of the chilled lemon jelly and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
11. Pour the remaining lemon jelly and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours to complete.
Relieves tension headache
Boost immune system